Cosheston Church.

St. Michael’s Church was repaired and restored in 1831 by George Gwyther of Pembroke, but more extensive work was undertaken in 1885 under the guidance os S.W. Williams of Rhayader, architect. It contains several of the examples of the wood carving of Mr. John Mathias. The stone spire was taken down in 1980 due to it’s precarious condition.